Message from Dr. Steven D. Lin
Dr. Steven D. Lin is a fellowship trained Orthopaedic Surgeon practicing in the Arcadia, Pasadena, and San Gabriel Valley area. He is comprehensively trained in operative and non-operative care of fractures, sports injuries, trauma, overuse injuries, and arthritis. He is further sub-specialized in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, and is experienced in treating all Orthopaedic problems from shoulder to fingertips. This website was developed to help provide information for your understanding of Orthopaedics and Hand Surgery. Please understand that the information is general, and specific individual information comes only from seeing the specialist. This web page can help with your understanding of your condition and how it affects you. The Patient Education link includes medical terms and explanations. Please visit the links to help understand the anatomy, disease process, and the basics of treatment and surgery.
Conditions Dr. Steven D. Lin treats:
- Upper and Lower extremity trauma, bone fractures and ligament injuries
- Sports related injuries in children and adults
- Chronic injuries and failed surgery
- Nerve, blood vessel and tendon injuries
- Arthritis conditions
Procedures Dr. Steven D. Lin commonly performs:
- Arthroscopic and ‘minimally invasive’ surgery of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand
- Bone fracture surgery and ligament repair
- Microsurgery (nerve and small vessel repair)
- Joint replacement and arthritis surgery of the elbow, wrist, and hand
- Reconstructive surgery of the elbow, wrist, and hand
Steven D. Lin, MD is a partner at the highly respected Congress Medical Associates, the longest standing multi-specialty Orthopaedic group in the area. The group provides complete orthopaedic care from Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeons of each subspecialty including: Sports Medicine, Shoulder & Elbow, Foot & Ankle, Joint Replacements, Hand & Upper Extremity, Hip Arthroscopy, and Spine Surgery. Congress Medical Associates provides patients with comprehensive orthopaedic care. Their offices offer on-site Physical/Occupational Therapy and Certified Hand Therapists, an MRI imaging center, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, Durable Medical Equipment, and a Fitness & Wellness Center.